Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dear Sitina

Feb, 10th/2011/Toronto
Dear Sitina,
As I sit here in Toronto airport and wait to board our flight to Frankfurt, Germany I ponder the steps closer I am taking to you! Every flight we board brings us that much closer to seeing you.
I was looking at a sweet little baby while we were checking into our flight and began to tear up even thinking about how beautiful you are. We are so excited to see you, to hold you and for you to begin the process of you loving us. How exciting!!!
Love,
Your Mommy

2 comments:

  1. this post breaks my heart and makes me happy. I hate how long you've waited to get to this place, but you are almost there. Right now, you are already in Addis- so close. I am waiting for the day she is in your arms- no longer in the institutional care. And it breaks my heart to know there are so many children waiting for and needing families. The count down is on until the moment you stand before the judge and then you will soon be looking at her little face and her fingers and her toes... Oh Trisha!!!
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy for u guys! I know how much sitina means to you, I hope you get her as soon as possible(asap)we are prating for her and you, we miss you soo much!!
    from:Emily

    ReplyDelete